 Local / Australia / 42
  Re: Not much seems to happen in here.

Well another contribution to that is..quite frankly i dont believe i have enough pieces to do anything with. I hardly ever build anything other than the LEGO design, cause quite frankly i can't! or maybe i just lack creativity? Cheers Santosh (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

Santosh Bhat wrote in message <383090CA.1FB36176@s...edu.au>... (...) I admire you your contentment. I always build the Lego model (you never know what you might learn about construction) but then I can't help myself but 'improve' it ;-) And when it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Not much seems to happen in here.

(...) That's the beauty of these sorts of gatherings - to discuss out experiences and share ideas. It's easy to be intimidated by some of the creations shown on LUGNET (both size of collection and creativity), but it all adds to the experience, and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)