 Local / Australia / 4131
Re: Sorry, wrong name!!!! (Re: AdeLUG's ? )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:32:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Carl Watson writes:
Ooops, I wrote the wrong name.
I meant 'John Porter' instead of 'Paul Baulch'.
Reading to many posts at the same time.
Sorry about that.

That's OK, we all make mistakes.  A meeting would be interesting, I live at
Glengowrie but due to my circumstances cannot hold meetings.