 Local / Australia / 4106
  Re: Half a catalogue is better than none, (or: release dates fro NZ, Aus info.)

(...) Point taken James But I will most probably still get some LOM from the States quicker than Lego will have these kits in Australia. I purchased 2 just on Xmas and paid probably as much as what they will cost when they finally arrive here. Lom (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Half a catalogue is better than none, (or: release dates for NZ, Aus info.)

(...) No worries, you're right about being able to get sets from the states at a comparable price much earlier, (although it was Nov/Dec we saw LoM) that's one of the drawbacks about living in Australia. However, there are points to remember about (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)