 Local / Australia / 408
  Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco

(...) Excellent find Santosh. I thought places like Parklea would be useless, especially for any trains. What sort of other goods did the guy carry, I mean in general, not just a Lego sense. I have a 4551, but I'm sure someone local will want it (at (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco

The dealer said that he used to own a toy store but had to close down. They did have one or two other smaller sets, but i didn't really note them down as my attention was elsewhere. But you know the standard range of crappy plastic toys, but there (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco

(...) down (...) It's amazing what toys some toy stores will carry and what more what they won't. Some toy stores stock no Lego at all eg. Supertoys (Gosford) and others (usually so-called educational toystores with enigmatic names) defend their (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco

Maybe i should draft up a letter to LA to find out what the actual stand on excess older stock is. I mean i could write it up from the perspective of a possible distributor. Maybe the Excess stock is a reason for why LA is moving to only getting (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco

(...) Please give it a go, the worst that could happen is nil response. A couple of questions for Australians.... Has anyone found old stock appearing at a toy shop, I mean one that you would normally frequent and have a good idea at what the limits (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)