 Local / Australia / 4051
    Trains of Australian Lego Clubs —James Howse
    New year's resolution number one, get off my ... and start work on this train club thingy. I've organised the construction of six tables, four 32x32baseplates by three. They should be done by STUDFEST V aye! aye! if we're somewhere public and want (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)