 Local / Australia / 4037
Re: What is a good price for 6493 Flybo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:47:44 GMT

Martin Scragg wrote in message <001601c0746b$bbe9fa90$0201a8c0@martin>...
What sort of price should I pay for the 6493 Flybo?  Has anyone seen any at
a good price lately?

I found one recently at $60, which I immediately bought (but have not
opened). You can have it if you actually want one. I already have one which
I found for $47 which was the best price I've heard of for the set (bar the
world club offer). This is a weird set in that the price per part never
seems to go as low as other sets, e.g. K-Mart's Slave 1 at 12 cents per
part. Mind you, it's worth paying the extra for the parts in this set, as
they're mostly pretty good (not to mention rare).
Don't touch the one at Camberwell - paying more than $80 for a Flybo is
plain crazy.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164