 Local / Australia / 4022
Re: Studfest VII (Re: NEXT STUDS MEET)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 22:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

Any chance of futuristic intead of pirates...We MUGS will have considerably
less difficulty with this. Also, don't forget to keep us informed of any
restrictions, etc...[hopefully our assault transport designed today around a
space shuttle is allowable :) ]

Yep, I'll second that. (Seeing as how it was my Space Shuttle the assault
transport was designed around 8?). And as I have no minifigs (that's right *no
minifigs*) my contribution will be restricted to various bits of military
hardware, which leaves a lot more scope in a futuristic setting!

Regards,

ROSCO