 Local / Australia / 4007
    PeteC (was Re: Out and about) —Richard Parsons
   (...) Hey hey! Welcome back online PeteC. I don't know if this is your first post from over there, but its certainly welcome :-) For those unfamiliar, Peter is one of the original Studs, who has since sallied forth to blighty to make his fortune. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: PeteC (was Re: Out and about) —Peter Callaway
   (...) Noted and agreed (and a big G'day too :-) My first thought (apart from <<expletive indicating total amazement and awe deleted>>) was just that. I've seen some MB sets over here, but have been concentrating on building up the LEGO stocks (much (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)