 Local / Australia / 3974
  More Specials

Todays visit to the local Big W (Woden, ACT), and they still had lots of the insectoid set 6975 for under $40. Also, lots of 6829 for $1.97. I also found a single AAT with no price. I asked one of the shop assistants to check the price, but it was (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: More Specials

(...) She took it away ! It always pays to create a scene in these situations, cue in semi-impromptu distraught child performance from highly trained offspring. That's the first AAT I have heard of at a Big W. (...) We got some of these earlier this (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)