 Local / Australia / 3960
Re: 2001 Bugs next meeting! *ideas*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 06:14:06 GMT

As I'm hosting the next meeting, BUGS #3, can I put my 5 cents worth in. • As the
fellow BUGS know I'm a town and train BUG, so I would naturally like the • theme
to be around those.

I think it makes a lot of sense to go with a theme that reflects the
interests of the host, so town is fine with me.

Everybody attending the next meeting would need to biuld a structure like • a
house, shop, office block, etc on a 32x32 base plate

Not being a "townie" myself, I don't actually possess a 32x32 base plate (as
amazing as this may sound to some of you), but I am sure I can be creative.

Peter as indicated that he would like to hold the BUGS #4 meeting, and as • he is
a Aquanaut BUG (Nauti-BUG) the insect them would look more at home, so to
speak, in one of his displays than in a town and train setting.

You don't think the Alien Monster looks at home in Sim City? :-)

Tentative dates at this stage for the
next meeting are 21st Jan or 28 Jan or 11 Feb.

As I'm hoping to go to the STUDS meeting on 28 Jan, I'd prefer either of
other two dates.

Kerry