 Local / Australia / 3954
    Re: Lego not an original idea? —Rose Regner
    Santosh Bhat wrote in message ... (...) their (...) I do have one question relating to this. Our son is getting a Rokenbok set for Christmas which is a RC type building set. The ELEVATED road plates are Lego compatible (Mom has her eyes on these). (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego not an original idea? —Frank Filz
   (...) I'm not sure. What I do know (or have an opinion on) is that the LEGO compatibility of these plates is of marginal value. They only have studs on top, and it looks like really all you could do is build on top of them, which seems pretty (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)