 Local / Australia / 392
    Probable reason for our poor/small range (was RE: Probable effect of GST on LEGO) —Benjamin Whytcross
   Possible explanation of why we don't get soccer sets in Aus (There could be some minor errors in this, but I believe [based on past phone-calls to LA] that it is accurate): In order to get Lego sets in Australia, TLG sends images of all sets being (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)