 Local / Australia / 3826
    Re: Damped Shock Question? —Braith Garden
   Hi Jason, Both of my damped shocks on the 8448 failed so I gave Lego Australia a call and they replaced them with 4 new ones within a couple of weeks. The phone number is 1800 683 100 (Freecall). Cheers, Braith. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Damped Shock Question? —Selçuk Göre
    This is (almost) exactly the way it worked for me. There is a simple difference though, there is no Lego Turkey yet, so mines are direct from Denmark..:-) TLC people were all too nice and kind throughout the process, they were incredibly quick to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)