 Local / Australia / 3778
  PayPal International

Hi, all Has anyone in Oz successfully registered for PPI? I tried the other day, entered all the required information (according to the instructions), but when I hit the submit button, it just returned me to the same page, no indication of what may (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Completely off topic...

Hi, Sorry about being completely off topic, but I'm telling _everyone_ :) I got a high distinction for my thesis!!!! *happy dance* later, David Drew. (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PayPal International

Ross Crawford wrote in message ... (...) when (...) indication of (...) of (...) without - (...) form, (...) bunch (...) Like Aaron, I registered with no problems. Is your browser set to accept cookies? I don't know if that's the problem here, but (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PayPal International

Yes i successfully registered with paypal, it takes a few days to get activated as they send you about 4 cents to confirm the account, but other than that no hassles. Aaron "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PayPal International

Hi Ross, I've been with paypal for a couple of weeks now, no trouble registering or signing on. It's made selling lego at my brickbay shop a whole lot simpler. I'm going to attempt my first transfer of money from paypal to my debit card next week to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Completely off topic...

(...) Yes, it is off-topic. But still, congratulations!!! :-) Jude XFUT lugnet.people (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people)