 Local / Australia / 3759
  Re: chrome Castle and Adventurers sets in Sydney (Brisbane :P)

YES!!! I found someone here (close) who will be getting these sets! I am such a happy pup!... Woolies that is :P BUT! they will not be available until MONDAY! ARGHHHHH how typical, means early monday I will be on my adventures! Anyone else need help (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: chrome Castle and Adventurers sets in Sydney (Brisbane :P)

(...) The 'chrome' castle sets have now appeared at my local Woolies ! Considering this is 50km from the Sydney CBD, it probably means most stores should get them. So check your local store. They were leaning against the orange juice refrigerator, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)