 Local / Australia / 3748
    pricing of mindstorms RIS? —Jonathan Wilson
   Can anyone tell me what the normal retail price of the mindstorms RIS in australia is? Also are there any stores that are likely to have outlets in perth which have this on special and how much for? I am trying to convince my parents to get me one (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: pricing of mindstorms RIS? —David Low
   (...) Dick Smith should have it for around $290 (according to their website). --DaveL (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)