 Local / Australia / 3748
3747  |  3749
Subject:
pricing of mindstorms RIS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:33:54 GMT

Can anyone tell me what the normal retail price of the mindstorms RIS in
australia is?
Also are there any stores that are likely to have outlets in perth which
have this on special and how much for?

I am trying to convince my parents to get me one for xmas but so far the
only price we have is the $200us quoted by lugnet and with the way the
$a has been yoyoing lately using that as a figure is not a good thing.