 Local / Australia / 3714
    Re: Woolies Duo Pack —Peter White
   (...) Good luck ! 8005 Ice Explorer is a small helicopter with 2 trans lt.blue lightsaber blades. 8006 Swamp Craft is a basic 4 wheel vehicle with 4 antifreeze l'saber blades. As to the use of the other Technic bits, I'm no Technic expert, so I will (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Woolies Duo Pack —Benjamin Whytcross
   And here I was think I could break the news :( Safeway in Craigieburn has the sets [technic and adventurers] though there a lot more technic sets than adventurer sets left [and not all because of me, either.] I've got no idea when they went out on (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)