 Local / Australia / 3674
  Re: Anyone seen this at a reasonable price?

(...) If it was the City store I would say they are too dumb, in fact I would say that for a few of their stores! (...) I saw the ones at Knox, and thought about it, but I already had a trolly full so thought that the wife might have something to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

Martin Scragg wrote in message ... (...) Knox, is (...) Uhh, none, now, my financial situation has changed in the last couple of days... just bought a car. I mean a real one, not an 8448 ;-) Cheers, Paul (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)