 Local / Australia / 3698
Re: Anyone seen this at a reasonable price?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 01:04:59 GMT

Martin Scragg wrote in message ...

I checked all TRU stores in Melbourne; the only ones I found were at • Knox, is
this where you saw them Martin, or was it Frankston?
I saw the ones at Knox, and thought about it, but I already had a trolly
full so thought that the wife might have something to say about it.

How many are you after?  I only want the one for a special project.

Uhh, none, now, my financial situation has changed in the last couple of
days... just bought a car.
I mean a real one, not an 8448 ;-)

Cheers,
Paul