 Local / Australia / 355
    Re: SW lego @ target on SPECIAL —Richard Parsons
   Peter White wrote in message ... (...) Forty something dollars at Campbelltown Target. (And as I mentioned in .nsw.au, Batlord and Ninja at 50% too!) Regards Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) and closing (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: SW lego @ target on SPECIAL —David Drew
   Okay, Which one of you dogs cleaned out the Target in Shellharbour of ALL the SW technic droids, and only left a few normal SW lego sets? Sheesh, you could have left one or two for the rest of us... At least you didn't take that 8209 set. :P David (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: SW lego @ target on SPECIAL —Peter White
   (...) It wasn't us locusts, we're mostly confined to the home range, we didn't even know there was a T... at S... I couldn't even take you up on the Uncle P's offer, I'm waiting for the next paypacket, so I'm in dry dock. Just out of interest...did (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

    "Peter White" <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:Ft9AyB.LpD@lugnet.com... (...) Nope. Pile has decreased in size only marginally. There are still heaps of every set left. If you _really_ want a set, I can pick it up for you now, and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: SW lego @ target on SPECIAL —Peter White
   (...) thanks for the offer David, if you could grab me two of the exploriens 6982 that would be great, I can pick them up and pay for them on Saturday/Sunday 29th/30th if you're working in Sydney. What droids were you after especially, post back to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)