 Local / Australia / 3547
    Re: TRU sale —Richard Parsons
   (...) Well, I was in TRU Chatswood yesterday, and I can tell you all about what MB they had, but to tell you a shattering truth that only just occurred to me [pause for ominous musical interlude] I never went to the Lego aisle. Ummm ahhhh. Maybe I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: TRU sale —Santosh Bhat
   Remember how I had said i haven't had a dark age yet? Well perhaps a conversion to MB (given the poor performance of Lego of late) is a pesudo-dark age? Nahhh i like my trains. But I'll be quite happy if you told me that MB makes trains :) Santosh (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)