 Local / Australia / 3510
    I am now throwbots complete! (almost) —Jonathan Wilson
   I now have all 8 of the origonal throwbots thanks to my determined hunting and to martin scragg for comming up with the sub and ice I needed to complete the set. now all I need is the blaster spark and flare and I will be 100% throwbots complete (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: I am now throwbots complete! (almost) —Mark Harrison
   Hi Jonathan, I care very much about the slizer discs, I've got 46 of the 48 from the original series. If you really don't care about the discs, send them to me. I need the green and the white 8 dot discs to be truely slizer complete. Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au)