 Local / Australia / 3467
  Re: TRU Chatswood info (was:sale dates)

(...) Its ironic. When musing on names, very early in the piece, I was toying with Port Lego Block, or Legoblock Bay (a three syllable echo of Botany Bay). TLC's avid persecution of all those who 'diminished their brand' by mentioning their name, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org)

  Re: TRU Chatswood info (was:sale dates)

(...) but (...) look (...) for (...) Ah, it all becomes clear to me now. My recent defection to the dark side must have been caused by my primary car being a Holden Commodore. Indeed, on both occasions when I did this dastardly deed, my Commodore (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org)