 Local / Australia / 3345
Re: Heads up, a project request may be coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 04:54:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:
++Lar (posting from cold, rainy, blustery London, and wishing he was still
in Oz where it's warm and sunny, and the beer and LEGO are cheaper.)

What? There's somewhere in the world where Lego is more expensive than
Australia? 8?)

ROSCO