 Organizations / Australia / 1031
1030  |  1032
Subject:
Heads up, a project request may be coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:10:30 GMT

I got a note offline from an Australian firm that is looking for a group to
help organize a project as part of their launch party in early December.

I encouraged the person to post here with more details, (I don't know if the
launch party would be in Sydney or Brisbane or Melbourne or Hobart or what),
but if you're in a club and would be interested in contacting her directly
drop me a note.

I don't know what compensation would be offered.

I think I was contacted because I had posted to lugnet.newbie... after all,
I am in the UK right now.

Correction: The conference is in Melbourne.

++Lar