 Local / Australia / 3311
  2001 - a Spayed Oddity

Has everyone, seen the new sets at (URL) next year. Any local comments ? Alpha Team - Enemy Base Compound: Looks like RES-Q have rescued the Islanders, been arrested by the Space Police and taken off to Mars. SW - Droid Transport : An MTT without (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2001 - a Spayed Oddity

(...) Mainly ho hum for me - imperial shuttle looks interesting. I saw the whine about the AT-ST, but like so many other SW sets, it looks like a worthy collection of parts to me. Ho hum, droid carrier, ho hum, where are the Pirate ships, ho hum, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2001 - a Spayed Oddity

(...) There are now clearer scans at the FBTB site. These seem even more bizarre now. Check out the 'muffin head' minifig in the Alpha Team. Not to mention 'bucket mouth'. A number of strange new parts and colours including 'Liberty' green and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)