 Local / Australia / 3309
  In praise of Blockmen

Afternoon all, Having encountered Blockmen for the first time in Australia (at Big W), I have some heretical words of praise. This stuff is not a competitor for Lego. They don't make many different blocks (its as though they assume that you will (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: In praise of Blockmen

(...) There are always MegaBloks khaki bricks for vehicles. Building the box model tank or helicopter would be way too scary for scale. We have the bi-planes, the slouch hats, the scorpions etc. (...) Them's fightin' words. Next thing, there will be (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: In praise of Blockmen

(...) Mmmm, must remember that for the battle report: "Two Blockmen were seen scoping the town from a secure vantage point high in the Mayan Temple, and calling in co-ordinates for an artillery strike from a regional firebase. Fortunately for all (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)