 Local / Australia / 328
  Megabloks in Aus

While talking with the manager at Toyworld Craigieburn, I was informed that Toyworld is to become the SOLE stockists of Megabloks. This info is probably not of use to many people, but with what I saw in the tank model from megabloks, [reasonable (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Megabloks in Aus

(...) Ah !!! Ritvik Megabloks. My post in off-topic clone brands regarding the forming of Rugnet was marked down and summarily ignored. But as my fellow studlies will agree I have a fondness for the Canadian cloneblok. In fact if you look closely at (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)