 Local / Australia / 3229
    Re: Australian roll call —Richard Parsons
   Hello, my name is Richard, and I'm a legoholic. <<pause for monotone replies of 'Hello Richard' to quiet down>> You can find out about me at (URL) (previous roll call) (URL) (NSW fest centre site) (URL) (historical pirates site) (URL) (set mod site) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Australian roll call —Kerry Raymond
    Well, I share a lot in common with you all ... Like Ben Whytcross, I'm a computer programmer by training. Like Ross Crawford, I think there should be more Vegemite and less Marmite. Like David Drew, I'm into large Technics sets. Like Richard (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)