 Local / Australia / 3203
3202  |  3204
Subject:
Studfest 2000: Part the Fifth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:13:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
I need to know if I'm booking the school hall up here in E Gosford.....???

Peter and Santosh seem to be the movers and shakers on this.

Also...looks like theyre restocking the stores for Xmas...more Lego on the
shelves up here now.....Last night I saw a new $1.76 set at Big W.....set 2870
paradisa girl with a BBQ.....some pink arches a cat and a pizza in it....!!!
Anyone interested, let me know?

Mmmm. Looks good - I could happily use five of those at $1.76 if you could
organise it ;-)

Thanks!

Richard
Still baldly going...