 Local / Australia / 3201
Re: Black Cat Big Rig -- not so big anymore!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:46:05 GMT

Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
At least it will be available in Africa (see the fine print).
Let's hope that green colour finds it's way into System sets.

Never mind the green colour!!  I want to be sure the set itself finds it's
way to Australian shores!!  Let's start a petition!!

Sydney could add another tourist attraction to it's harbour, build a • statue
on Blues Point (demolish Harry's folly - Blues Point Tower).
We could have Cathy Freeman with a torch.
Maybe even Tatiana with her pole (about to vault the Sydney Harbour • Bridge).
For a smaller budget, Sophie Gosper (quick...before she grows).
For a catchier name we could build it at the riverside suburb of Rhodes, • and
give the Gladesville bridge a friend.

How about young Nikki Webster standing in front of that Olympic Torch,
singing at the opening and closing ceremonies?

It would be good to see a sizable mock-up of that torch being carried up
that waterfall.  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde