 Local / Australia / 3195
  TRU 8448 sale and shopping report for morley and canning vale

TRU in morley has the 8448 on sale. I think that the price I paid was 129.00 which is a pretty good price to pay I think :). TRU perth doesnt have any so dont bother going there. I dont know if this sale extends to TRUs east of these parts but it (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: TRU 8448 sale and shopping report for morley and canning vale

(...) On the East Coast, they were AUD$156 at TRU's. Someone from Perth was selling them on ebay, a nice markup! (...) These AAT's have been few on the ground over here too. Like the MTT, part of the secret SW range. (...) The mice fire slizer, just (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: TRU 8448 sale and shopping report for morley and canning vale

Toyworld Claremont has both UCS sets and a selection of older adventurer sets. They also had a few of the AAT and MTT(?)sets on the shelves plus one MF. Braith. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)