 Local / Australia / 3199
Re: TRU 8448 sale and shopping report for morley and canning vale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:34:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:
TRU in morley has the 8448 on sale. I think that the price I paid was
129.00 which is a pretty good price to pay I think :). TRU perth doesnt
have any so dont bother going there. I dont know if this sale extends to
TRUs east of these parts but it might so check your local TRU if you
want one of these things. There was 10 8448s in the morley store when I
called this morning then I went and got 1 so unless someone else has
bought one since I made the call then there should be 9 of them left.

On the East Coast, they were AUD$156 at TRU's.
Someone from Perth was selling them on ebay, a nice markup!

Other things that TRU morley had that were of note:
the AAT (first time I have seen it in perth) and an arctic value pack (I
cant be bothered looking up the sets)

These AAT's have been few on the ground over here too. Like the MTT, part of
the secret SW range.

in the galeria itself, myer had nothing to write home about although I
did pick up a mice fire slizer from there :). Target had very little
also. Kmart also had the usual crappy range but they did however have a
nice offer where you can buy an 8237 and get an 8247 for free.

The mice fire slizer, just the thing to rid the house of rodents.