 Local / Australia / 3159
    Request time for Legoz —David Drew
   Heyas, As I'm sure all you worthy NSW folk know, the next brickfest is about a week and a half away. I'll be bringing along my Silver Champion to show off. I was wondering if there were any requests for other technic models? I have just about every (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Request time for Legoz —David Low
   (...) Would you mind bringing along the <set:8462 big blue tow truck>? Last time I checked Chatswood TRU still had a pile of them for $130, and I'd like to give it a twiddle before forking out if possible. thanks, Dave L PS There were still plenty (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)