 Local / Australia / 3160
Re: Request time for Legoz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:45:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Heyas,
As I'm sure all you worthy NSW folk know, the next brickfest is about a
week and a half away. I'll be bringing along my Silver Champion to show off.

I was wondering if there were any requests for other technic models? I
have just about every major technic set, and definitely have the parts to
build any that I don't have, so if there's any technic set that you'd like
to see in the ABS (primary or secondary models are fine), drop me a line
within the next few days, so I'll have time to assemble it before the meet.

Would you mind bringing along the big blue tow truck? Last time I
checked Chatswood TRU still had a pile of them for $130, and I'd like to give
it a twiddle before forking out if possible.

thanks,
Dave L

PS There were still plenty of 8448s as well, for $156.