 Local / Australia / 3134
  Re: Studfest 2000: Part the fifth

Anytime before December the 7th is bad for me :( Final session of university is being an absolute killer on me. But As I have said, I'll still try to find somewhere, and I'll make an appearence albeit a brief one when the meet goes ahead. So I'll (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Studfest 2000: Part the fifth

(...) for (...) Hiya every1.....I'm still trying to check in at Lugnet...I'm in Toronto at the moment....be home on Tuesday...so the 22nd is far better for me too....got some lego from this great country.... : ) not too many older sets here...a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)