 Local / Australia / 3112
Re: LA does something right...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 23:32:09 GMT

The funny thing I find about your post is that everything except this last
paragraph of yours made perfect sense.  :-)

<gdr>

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Whytcross, Benjamin <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message
au...

[snip]

If any of this doesn't make sense, or it seems like I'm rambling...Fair
enough. It's been a loooong day and I'm tired. :( [and it's an hour or so
till I get home, too.]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory...Growing up isn't :-)