 Local / Australia / 3068
  How much are Lego Mindstorms?

Hello Everyone, How much are Lego Mindstorms, thinking of getting one, I think they are great! Later, James (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: How much are Lego Mindstorms?

(...) Dick Smith online (www.dse.com.au) has the Robotics Invention Set for $298 (that's come down a bit!), the Ultimate Accessory Kit for $105 and the Vision Command for $169, as well as the other Mindstorms type kits. Not sure if these prices are (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: How much are Lego Mindstorms?

"> >How much are Lego Mindstorms, thinking of getting one, I think they are great! James, with your level of ability, I think you should be looking at the Robotics Invention System. I think you would find the less sophisticated Droid Developer or (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)