 Local / Australia / 3044
  Re: Organisiing The Next Studs Event

(...) Can't imagine that Santosh ;-) (...) Most worthy effort. (...) Much as I am a keen proponent of the first Sunday of the even month (and getting together again for Kevin later in October), I seem to recall that I was on my Pat Malone there. I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Organisiing The Next Studs Event

(...) Sunday the 15th it was. Kevin isn't back until a couple of days before the 15th. If we were stuck I'm sure the East Gosford hall would be available again. (...) The size of the last venue was great, no-one had to step over anything and the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)