 Local / Australia / 304
    fabuland collectors —Benjamin Whytcross
   G'day, Is there anyone here apart from myself who collects Fabuland? I have a few extra fabuland parts in my collection which I'm willing to trade/sell. If anyone is interested, I can e-mail them a list of the parts I'm after. [I would personally (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: fabuland collectors —David Low
   (...) Hi Ben, I've got several Fabuland sets, all in thoroughly played-with condition. Email me with your wants, and I'll see what I can trade (subject to sibling approval -- there's a fair bit of sentimental value in there). My main trade interests (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)