 Local / Australia / 304
303  |  305
Subject:
fabuland collectors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 04:04:27 GMT

G'day,

Is there anyone here apart from myself who collects Fabuland? I have a few
extra fabuland parts in my collection which I'm willing to trade/sell. If
anyone is interested, I can e-mail them a list of the parts I'm after.

[I would personally prefer to keep the lego in Aus, which is why I am
advertising it here, and not in BST. However, should I not get any response,
I'll post in BST next Thursday.]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)