 Local / Australia / 3037
  7190 Millenium Falcon beats the pants off UCS X-wing

I saw stacks of the 7190 in TRU late last week, umm'ed and ahh'ed about buying one (AUD$169), then decided to go back a few days later only to find that it had SOLD OUT in EVERY TRU in Melbourne!!! Do the kids love this set or what! Sort of makes a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 7190 Millenium Falcon beats the pants off UCS X-wing

Hey Everyone, I had a 7190 Millenium Falcon, I posted it for sale a few weeks ago, unopened as well! I sold it for a $100AU, a great bargain but I made a bit of a profit because I payed $50AU and three Pokemon Cards for it! :). If anyone wants one (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 7190 Millenium Falcon beats the pants off UCS X-wing

(...) shelves. I finished building the UCS Tie Interceptor yesterday. Having now built the Millennium Falcon, the UCS X-Wing, and the UCS Tie Interceptor, I would have to rank them: 1. X-wing (big, nice design, some mechanicals) 2. Tie Interceptor (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)