 Local / Australia / 3000
  Gyrocopter

Evening all, Don't normally post in Town, but I'm guessing its as right a place as any for this... I've just posted some pics of Tiberius Flint and his Gyrocopter, so if a minifig gyro might be interesting to you, drop in and let me know what you (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town)

  Re: Gyrocopter

That's fantastic! I've been working on some of my own "incredible flying machines" for castle and adventurer eras. -- Paul Davidson Richard Parsons <richard_w_parsons@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G12xq1.FoI@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town)