 Local / Australia / 2996
  HELP NEEDED!

Hello Everyone! Anyone from Sydney and near the Olympics? My cousin's birthday coming up and he likes Pokemon, he was talking about the Pokemon Pikachu World Collection, but I knew he wants it for his birthday, his birthday is on the 11th of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: HELP NEEDED!

For anyone who needs the details to see if they can swing past that event, it is running now until Oct 3rd from about 9:30 till 7ish. It is free entry, and is at the Wentworth Building, Cross Rd and Butlin Ave at Uni of SYdney. The 9 cards come (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: HELP NEEDED!

Hello, Thankyou but would you be able to help me, I have e-mailed you! Anyone else who can help, their is a $$$ reward! Regards, James LeGex - "The sky is the Limit", LeGex is now paying you to surf the internet! That's right we pay you $1.30 an (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)