 Local / Australia / 2996
2995  |  2997
Subject:
HELP NEEDED!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 04:06:23 GMT

Hello Everyone!
Anyone from Sydney and near the Olympics?
My cousin's birthday coming up and he likes Pokemon, he was talking about the
Pokemon Pikachu World Collection, but I knew he wants it for his birthday, his
birthday is on the 11th of October. These cards are availible at this Pokemon
Park 2000 in Sydney (supossebly near the Olympics). There are NINE cards which
all a different laguages, representing the different people at the Olympics,
if someone can help I would pay and 10% for their effort, e-mail me at
james_ng@start.com.au

Thanks for reading,
James