 Local / Australia / 2995
  RE: Shell Lego promo sets

G'day, NOPE...I haven't seen one, but a mate I went to school with, and who works for Shell said that the Servo in Warnambool got some of the set and he got himself one from there [and that they sold out really quickly :( ] If I ever see one [or (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Shell Lego promo sets

What a bummer! I went to New Zealand in Dec last year, I didn't get a computer until May this year, if I had known, I would have grabbed a few of these sets since all over NZ they were available... I bought mine out in the country on the way from (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Shell Lego promo sets

(...) The chance of finding any of the Shell sets still available here is very remote. They sold out real quick. Grahame in Christchurch, NZ. (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)