 Local / Australia / 3049
Re: Shell Lego promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 21:26:55 GMT

Melody Brown wrote:

What a bummer!  I went to New Zealand in Dec last year, I didn't get a
computer until May this year, if I had known, I would have grabbed a few of
these sets since all over NZ they were available... I bought mine out in the
country on the way from Hamilton to Wellington... who knows, they still may
have some???

The chance of finding any of the Shell sets still available here is very remote.
They sold out real quick.

Grahame in Christchurch, NZ.