 Local / Australia / 2992
Re: The Lord Nelson at Port Block
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:13:56 GMT

Not a problem with me, matey! Having demolished the Bricklayer's Arms
for parts, I'm currently publess, but it's not like there's a shortage
of names :-)

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Richard Parsons (<G10rDA.9Fp@lugnet.com>) wrote at
06:58:22

Afternoon all,

Having recently added a little two storey pub to Port Block (and no I haven't
taken any decent pictures yet - no doubt I will in due course) and having
tentatively named it the Lord Nelson, I thought to check to make sure I am not
inadvertently pinching someone else's name for a pub at their port :-)

--
Tony Priestman