 Local / Australia / 2990
2989  |  2991
Subject:
The Lord Nelson at Port Block
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 06:58:22 GMT

Afternoon all,

Having recently added a little two storey pub to Port Block (and no I haven't
taken any decent pictures yet - no doubt I will in due course) and having
tentatively named it the Lord Nelson, I thought to check to make sure I am not
inadvertently pinching someone else's name for a pub at their port :-)

I know that we can same named pubs in different towns, but it seems better to
keep them unique-ish, and I still leave the door open to steadily building up
the pirate/naval legoverse, stringing multiple sites together

That would make this a good spot to remind everyone that there is a map of the
worlde at Port Block (http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/map/welcome.htm)
and there is a standing offer to include any site that has geographical
roots :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...
Visit the colonials at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/welcome.htm